We market only commercial properties. Getting the best return on your assets requires dedication and expertise. With over fifteen years in the business, Kinlin Grover Commercial’s Team has experience from years of selling and leasing commercial property which attracts both Buyers and Sellers.
Kinlin Grover has great name recognition throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod we currently have four offices located in Falmouth, Mashpee, Plymouth and Orleans. Having four offices provides Kinlin Grover Commercial with a regional perspective that can be a significant benefit in marketing your commercial property.
Because we represent many commercial property owners in the region, our property signs on major highways attract a large number of qualified buyers and tenants. Kinlin Grover Commercial also works directly with major regional and national retailers, developers, and investors.
Kinlin Grover Commercial associates have extensive business backgrounds in addition to real estate expertise. Our professional negotiating skills have saved clients thousands of dollars. These backgrounds include:
* Retail Development
* Mortgage Lending, Development, and Finance
* Environmental Site Assessment & Evaluation
* Architecture & Development
* Civil Engineering and Office Development
* National Marketing and Executive Management
* Attorney, Computer Science, and COO of High Tech company
* Chief Operating Officer at Massachusetts General Hospital
* Residential Development
Kinlin Grover Commercial has a team approach to selling real estate and works differently than many other brokerage firms by sharing listing information between Associates through our intranet site. When you list your property with Kinlin Grover you are not just hiring one broker, you get the whole team of associates marketing your property to our network of prospects.
We reach potential commercial buyers by using many marketing tools. Our primary marketing vehicles are:
* The New England Real Estate Journal, Banker & Tradesmen, Cape Business Magazine, Plymouth County Business and the New England Business Bulletin, which are the principal publications for commercial real estate in our market.
* All internet commercial brokerage services including Loopnet, COSTAR, Bizbuysell and our web site www.kinlingrovercommercial.com.
* Targeted Direct Mail to property owners and potential buyers
* Targeted Email to distribution lists of potential Buyers and Tenants of our listings.
* Exclusive use of our customized contact database and long term relationships with over 5,000 people in our marketplace.
* Highly Recognizable Network of black, red and white signs with our Logo on many properties along high traffic roads within the marketplace
Kinlin Grover Commercial works, on a regular basis, with both national and regional investment companies such as REITs and TICs as well as individuals either completing a 1031 or expanding their investment portfolios.
This results in a broadly based level of commercial real estate actively that gives us the added advantage of staying in touch with national and regional leaders in the industry.
Kinlin Grover Commercial is not just about land and buildings. Our ultimate goal is to provide the necessary resources and expertise to give you the best return on your assets!
The Kinlin Grover Team regards integrity, honesty, and confidentiality as the cornerstones of our business relationships.
Above all, the Kinlin Grover Commercial Team cares about the people they work with. Our goal is to provide personal, professional service. Our goal is to make lifelong clients – not single sales. We stake our reputation on it!
Please contact one of the Kinlin Grover Commercial Associates to assist you with your needs.